Refund Policy Last update 8 months ago
At AiGigs.net, we understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that may require a client to cancel or request a refund for a project. We have created this refund and cancellation policy to outline the process for requesting a refund or canceling a project on our platform.
- If a client wishes to cancel a project, they must inform the freelancer and AiGigs.net support team as soon as possible.
- If the project has not yet begun, the client will be refunded the full amount paid for the project.
- If the project is in progress, the client may be eligible for a partial refund based on the amount of work completed by the freelancer.
- Any disputes regarding the amount of the refund will be resolved by the AiGigs.net support team.
- If a client is not satisfied with the work completed by the freelancer, they may request a refund.
- The request must be made within 14 days of project completion.
- The client must provide detailed feedback on why they are not satisfied with the work and provide the freelancer an opportunity to revise the work.
- If the freelancer is unable or unwilling to revise the work to the client's satisfaction, the AiGigs.net support team will review the case and make a decision on the refund.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 business days of the decision.
It's important to note that, by using our platform and services, you agree to the terms outlined in this refund and cancellation policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team.